Rheinmetall Denel Munition in Cape Town.
- The inquiry into the 2018 explosion at the Rheinmetall Denel Munition plant in Somerset West has heard that red armbands were given to the five of the victims, to indicate they were trainees.
- Five witnesses are expected to testify before the inquiry on Tuesday.
- The inquiry heard staff members receive training every year.
Health and safety procedures at Rheinmetall Denel Munition (RDM) have been called into question during the second day of the public inquiry into the 2018 explosion that rocked the plant in Macassar near Somerset West.
The inquiry heard staff members had received training every year in the form of tests.
Five witnesses were set to take the stand and testify before the inquiry on Tuesday.
The first witness, Cameron Mitchell, told the inquiry that there were different inductions for different facilities.
“If one person goes through training, they cannot work
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
You can find probiotics in supplements and some foods, like yogurt. Doctors often suggest them to help with digestive problems.
How Do They Work?
Researchers are trying to figure out exactly how probiotics work. Some of the ways they may keep you healthy:
- When you lose “good” bacteria in your body, for example after you take antibiotics, probiotics can help replace them.
- They can help balance your “good” and “bad” bacteria to keep your body working the way it should.
Types of Probiotics
Many types of bacteria are classified as probiotics. They all have different benefits, but most come