WE ARE BACK TOMORROW, JUNE 15TH!
To all Members,
Governor Sununnu just held a press conference announcing that exercise facilities may now operate provided certain restrictions are observed. Accordingly, we are pleased to let all members know that the Fitness Authority will re-open for individual exercise on June 15, 2020. To comply with State and CDC guidelines, please observe social distancing and personal hygiene precautions. Here are some of the precautions we are taking and changes you may see when we re-open:
– Staff will have temperature checks daily.
– Increased frequency of cleaning of the premises and equipment
– Use of disinfectants known to be effective against virus and bacteria
– Increased sanitization stations available for members
– Some equipment will be temporarily marked out of service to increase distance between members as they exercise
– Signage posted in and around the facility providing guidance on distancing, personal hygiene and facility rules.
For members, the following rules will be in effect:
Rules for Members:
– Wear mask when entering facility and when not engaged in exercise
– If you have any symptoms of illness such as cough, fever or congestion, please do not enter the facility
– Use hand sanitizer on entry
– Maintain 6 foot distance from other members
– Take responsibility to disinfect equipment after your use
– Capacity limited to 50% of normal occupancy in the facility at one time, which is approximately 10-12 members
– Please be respectful and limit your exercise time to just what you need in order to give all members access to the facility
We are eager to re-open and welcome you back. As a big thank you for all your patience and understanding during this challenging time, we will be waiving membership fees for current members through the end of this month and will commence with regular fees starting on July 1st. Please help us keep everyone safer by observing the guidelines. If guidelines concerning maximum occupancy, distancing or personal protective equipment are not observed, we may have to restrict operating hours and/or revert to a system of scheduled workouts on a first-come first-served basis. It is our goal to re-open and operate with these recommended precautions in place for the benefit of all our members and staff.
Thank you for your cooperation and welcome back!