WE ARE BACK TOMORROW, JUNE 15TH!
To all Members,
Governor Sununnu just held a press conference announcing that exercise facilities may now operate provided certain restrictions are observed. Accordingly, we are pleased to let all members know that the Fitness Authority will re-open for individual exercise on June 15, 2020. To comply with State and CDC guidelines, please observe social distancing and personal hygiene precautions. Here are some of the precautions we are taking and changes you may see when we re-open:
– Staff will have temperature checks daily.
– Increased frequency of cleaning of the premises and equipment
– Use of disinfectants known to be effective against virus and bacteria
– Increased sanitization stations available for members
– Some equipment will be temporarily marked out of service to increase distance between members as they exercise
– Signage posted in and around the facility providing guidance on distancing, personal hygiene