HARDCORE FITNESS DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
Los Angeles, CA 90015 (Downtown area)
$20 – $120 an hour
|Easily apply||Responsive employer||Urgently hiring|
- The ability to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and…
$43,597 – $157,686 a year
- Must have valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to an automobile.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Experience working with children, teens and adults…
- Supports the Program Director with the financial counseling peer mentoring program, recruiting, training, professionally developing and advising a staff of…
- Facilitating operational talent, delivery and music workflows for the legal team, including creating and maintaining guidelines, status reports, databases,…
Los Angeles, CA 90071 (Downtown area)
$14.25 an hour
|Easily apply||Urgently hiring|
- Shifts can range from 4 to 8 hours.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Reliable transportation to
The COVID-19 pandemic is quickly changing. Grandpa’s Dental is committed to providing a safe experience at all times as the safety of our patients, staff, and community, are our highest priorities. Rest assured we are monitoring the most up-to-date information from multiple trusted sources, including the Utah Health Department, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the American Dental Association as well as following CDC and OSHA guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
At Grandpa’s Dental, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Murray. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate staff. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime. We
Se Habla Español
We have reopened our Lehi practice! After last year’s devastating fire, our building has been beautifully renovated with brand new state-of-the-art equipment, furniture, filtration systems and more! We remain committed to providing the highest quality care in a safe and comfortable environment.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty over the last year as we’ve worked from our temporary office. We are thrilled to finally be back home where we belong! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
New patients can now schedule online! If you’re already a patient, please call your practice directly to schedule. You’ll find a list of insurances we currently accept on our payment options page. If you do not see your insurance listed, please contact our patient services team at (801) 701-9799 so we can check for a nearby practice that may accept your plan. Please note that any
Flexibility is just as important as weight training itself. So here we go: suck it in, up with your arms and then commence slowly to one side and then to the other side. Read more
There are a lot of things we can’t control during this crisis, so we need to focus on what we can control. I wrote up my old no-gym required workout for all of you, as promised, because we can control our fitness. Read more
Rituals > Resolutions. Resolutions are a fantastic way to build a vision, but habits and routines – rituals – are what get you to your success without thinking. Read more