Sciatica is low back pain that normally radiates into the butt, back of the hip, and down the back of the leg to the foot.
Most times sciatica affects only one side of the body (unilaterally), but it can affect both legs, depending on the cause.
The good news is that doing simple sciatica exercises can help relieve your pain.
First, Sciatica Facts:
- The sciatic nerve starts in the lower back and runs down the back of each leg.
- The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body, up to almost 2cm in diameter.
- Sciatic pain is often associated with tingling, numbness, or weakness of the leg.
- Each person has 2 sciatic nerves components, namely: the tibia and the common peroneal components derived from the of L4 to S3 spinal nerves.
- It may be sudden in onset and can persist for days or weeks.
- Sciatica can be caused by
360 Fitness Superstore
The California Olympic Weightlifting Bar is our first dual ring barbell built specifically for functional fitness athletes. We’ve tested it against the
day-to-day abuse of heavy training and it’s proven to last.
The bar shaft is made from precision ground alloy steel and the strength of the shaft is tested with every shipment of raw material to ensure we have a
consistent 190,000 PSI tensile strength. This attention to detail also allows for excellent whip and long-term performance of our bars. The shaft is
finished in black zinc and the sleeves in hard chrome for added durability and corrosion resistance and features a crisp knurl pattern with just the
right amount of tack.
The bar sleeves are precision machined and each sleeve is coated with hard chrome for protection against dropping and impact. Sleeves rotate around high