Dubai: Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has expanded the categories targeted within the vaccination programme in the emirate.
The announcement was made on March 2, 2021.
According to the new announcement, the following categories can book an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine at a DHA Centre:
2. Dubai residence visa holders within the ‘People of determination’ category
3. All Dubai residence visa holders who are above the age of 40.
4. Dubai residence visa holders who suffer from chronic diseases
5. Elderly residents who are 60 years and above and live in Dubai. According to the announcement, elderly residents aged 60 and above with a valid visa issued in any Emirate can register for an appointment, provided they can prove that they are residing in Dubai.
6. GCC country nationals who carry an Emirates ID.